Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Life and Love lessons

Sometimes life gets so busy, it is hard to take the time to examine what is happening.
Lucky, I am in a bit of a slow phase right now and I am looking at all area's of my life and where I am happy along with area's I want to change.


I have been watching the last season of Norther Exposure and Adam asked Dr. Fleischman a question that I have been pondering for the last few days.

"How do you keep the one you love?"

And the answer is....

You don't!

If you truly love someone you let them go. You hold no need to control or posses them. You allow them to just be and yourself to just be.

This is how I feel about my past year. I am allowing all the people to just be. I don't want to control or harbor any negative feelings. I just want them to be and I want to just be.

In other company related news, Glassy Baby will soon have the candles up on their website. This is very exciting for me. And makes me realize I need to revamp my site as well!

I am off to a large dinner party tonight and more candle making tomorrow night.


No comments: