Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The theme for this year is.....

New beginnings!

Yep, I thought about it all day yesterday. I went through my 100 intention list for the year and thought about what the theme might be. 2007 was a very successful year for my company, but there were many hard lessons for me to learn. I am now at the point where I have learned my lessons and I am ready to move forward to new things.

I want to keep my company moving in the same direction it is now. However, I am ready to move to new area's with product development.
I am ready to move forward with relationships in my life and see what happens.
I am ready to move into a bigger space for my company ( I know already!).
I am ready to travel more and see new places.
I am ready to take better care of myself and truly love the life I live.
I am ready to get a hybrid car.
I am ready to settle into my new job and not worry for 1 year.

So many new things to try, to do and to be!

Plus, there is always the area's that I am not ready to share on my blog yet. Those will come in time.

What are your New Year's Intentions?

No comments: