Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sunny Days ahead

For the last two days, Seattle has seen the sun!
This is such a blessing for us in the cloudy Northwest. Sometimes I forget there is a Sun that shines. Especially during the winter months.

I have yet to be able to be outside to enjoy it. I have had candle orders coming in, while dealing with more health concerns, so it has been pretty busy around these parts.

I am going hiking this weekend with a good friend and my dog. That is about how exciting my life gets right now. Not really, I am just in the production mode and working hard at new products. I should have some photo's to put up soon.

There is so much more going on, but I just don't have too much time to write about it right now. I wish that I could share everything that is happening. But alas, it is all too much. In a good way of course!

No comments: