Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Cleaning!

Another round of spring cleaning today! The sun is out and the windows are open for now. Of course it has been very cold here but at least the sun is out and spring is just around the corner.

Besides cleaning my house, I am working on spring cleaning my intentions and thoughts. Now that most of my pain is gone and my health is returning I am working on trying to figure out what to do next in life. Maybe move to the country or the east coast? Maybe stay in Seattle but look for a house? Maybe move to the desert? All I know is that my old life and they way I used to do things are now over. I must live a very different life and I am still not sure what that life looks like. So until I have a clue I will just keep cleaning my studio and cleaning my space. I will clean my life out emotionally and physically and just keep working towards the next phase in life.

I have a long weekend of candle making and I am really looking forward to my warm studio!

No comments: