Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Forever learning

Just when my brain starts to wake up my body will start to shut down. I feel like I am forever learning and just spinning around and around. Lessons are long and painful right now. I must live a slower life than this big city will allow. Do I really need to be going out all the time or is it just my ego that demands all that activity? And why has my ego been punishing me lately for trying to heal?

Lately it has been a struggle but when I really start to think about slowing down and just being present in the moment... I am filled with calm. So I guess I do not have much choice but to keep going at a very slow pace and just start to ignore my ego.

I am off on a road trip in a few weeks. It will be a very short road trip but since it is the first time in almost a year that I have left Seattle, I am excited! I can not provide the details since my traveling partner does not know what I have planned but let me just say that I should return super relaxed and very happy!

In other good news I have been creating new candles and experimenting with new colors. I created an attraction candle, a positive money energy candle, a center candle and many more! I am very excited to be creating new candles.

So this week I am in battle with my ego and trying to understand how to balance all of the desires I have.

No comments: