Friday, September 25, 2009

The Red Book

After a very exhausting and emotional month I dug out my copy of The Red Book and settled into my couch for an evening of reading. I needed something to connect with after this challenging time. Following your bliss has it's share of trials and lessons that need to be learned and it is hard to ignore these lessons.

But after rereading parts of Sera Beak's book I feel so much better! Sera's book feels like that best friend that makes you feel comfortable with who you are and what you are going through. She tells her story that is so easy to connect with and now I realize that I am not that Island that I have been feeling like all month. I highly recommend this book if you want to understand what following your bliss actually feels like and you need a reminder that it is all part of the path. I admire you Sera Beak!

Today was full of errands that needed to happen for me to make candles next week. I had to pick up wax, oils and order more supplies. I also needed new work out shoes and drooled over some Frye boots while I was at it. Tomorrow is cleaning and preparing my studio for the next month of intense candle making. I even started the ball rolling on getting my packaging designed for my new york sale. Busy bee~

No comments: