Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Holiday orders are coming in

Today I started to receive holiday orders and it is going to be a busy next few months! I have so much to do. But I am very excited about this new holiday season and all the work I have to look forward too.

I have been watching Monarch of the Glen while making the tea lights lately. It makes me miss Scotland so much! I am due for a visit to see lovely Iona and my dear friends I have not seen in ages. Maybe after the holiday orders I can plan a trip overseas. Of course by then I will have new product development to sink my teeth into.

After a lovely week long birthday celebration I have finally hit my energy wall. I am exhausted but in a good way. I am going to take this weekend off to end my birthday celebration with family at my Aunts house. Then it is back to candle making!

No comments: