Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Something Old

Yesterday I was at a loss on what to wear to work. I have been losing weight so quickly that I am now only down to a couple of key items. I feel good about the weight loss and the fact that I am starting to look very healthy and happy. But I am struggling with the fact that I do not have any back up clothing to replace what I can no longer wear. That's right. I have no in between clothing!

I am not sure how it happened. I must have just given away all my in between clothing or never had any to begin with. But I am now at a loss of what to wear.

Last night I did find some relief in pair of pants I don't remember buying. I have not even worn these pants. They are brand new! I have no idea where they came from but they fit for right now. Another two weeks of raw foods and I will be falling out of them as well. But for now I have a very spring looking outfit on that makes me feel cute and that's what I am going to focus on. I will do some shopping this weekend and see what I can come up with. I don't want to invest too much into more clothing right now because I am not yet at my goal size. But things are getting a little silly for me to not buy a couple of key pieces..

And YEAH for being able to let go of the old sizes and donate them to someone that needs them. They are beautiful J.Jill and Ann Taylor pants and I loved them!

Today I am inspired by Gillian Young's blog! This month her theme is food attitude and it really struck a cord with some of the issues I have been working on lately. Gillian is working towards a more healthy and loving relationship with food. This has been happening for me as I transition towards the RAW diet. I am no longer in fear or food or feel guilty about food. I am finding balance in my relationship with food. Special occasions are becoming that, special occasions. I don't eat sweets everyday but when I do I can fully appreciate them instead of the semi-conscious feelings of guilt and disgust. My body is finally starting to be able to guide me towards healthier choices but it also let's me slip from time to time. Radishes are becoming my version of snack foods and I love that! I no longer crave fat, salt, oil or sugar. I crave the natural goodness of RAW foods. I find that this desire towards health is moving into all area's of my life. I am moving around more. I am eating less. I am making better choices in all area.

And I am truly learning to love food and to interact with it on a very healthy level.

No comments: