Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sunny Day!

It is finally sunny here!
I can't believe how a little sunshine can improve everything. I feel like a happy little busy bee.

Today I received word that I am going to the Vida Vegan Blogger Confernce this summer in Portland! Not only am I super excited to go to this wonderful event, but it is also my birthday weekend! I can't wait to finally meet all the wonderful people that write my favorite vegan and RAW food blogs. I also love Portland and am looking forward to a weekend away. This was such a great surprise. I needed a little pick me up and this email was just what I needed.

This morning I have been experimenting with RAW/Vegan breakfast options. I had some Chia breakfast cereal with Almond Milk. It was wonderful and super filling. I have been munching on veggies and raw nuts. I am finally starting to feel better and more grounded!

I am going to have to cut down on the running I am doing. I am having some issues with my spine and numbness so it pains me to cut back on my favorite activity but until I know that this is the root cause of my issues it is too risking for me to continue. Lucky for me I joined the gym a couple of weeks ago so I will just transfer to working out there doing things I know won't hurt my spine.

No comments: