Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Need to get the happy back

I need to get my happy back!

These last few weeks have blown all my peace and balance right out the window. I am worn down, bordering on getting a cold, exhausted and I have lost my energy.

It's so strange to take a sudden turn for the worse. My back has been hurting for the first time in almost a year and I am just low grade right now about everything.

I do know several key factors on why this is happening. I have a job change coming up, my mother is moving to the East Coast next week and we have not seen the sun in what feels like months. Plus, I have been allowing for too many things to throw me off my routine in life.

So this week I am slowly going to work towards getting my balance back. I made the decision to not go after a job raise and change and instead to just remain where I am at because as soon as the idea of going after a higher level job came up my health went down hill fast. As soon as I made this decision it just felt right. I need balance before I can return to working towards my career. As weak as that might sound. I simply can not afford another health issue mentally or emotionally at this point.

This means that the next few weeks I will be taking life at a slower pace and trying to spend as much time outside in nature as I can. I will be putting my trust in the Universe and just trying to find my balance in life.

No comments: