Thursday, May 26, 2011

What I Am Dreaming About

This week has been filled with a longing to make some vision maps for my future. I have a vision of what I would like the rest of the year to be like and I need to put it into motion. I just need to actually carve out the time and create the space to put this vision onto paper.

For the most part my next six months includes continuing to put my health and well being on center stage. I want to continue the RAW Foods and working out routine. I would actually like to take it up a notch if possible.
I would like to have some stability in my job. I am not on my career path yet but I know I am getting closer. I just need something I can depend on for a year or so while I get healthier.
I would like to create a larger community of like minded people. I would like this to include men and women. I am finally starting to get serious about wanting to create a partnership with someone while also creating a strong community of people I can count on. It feels good to finally admit this to myself and others. For so long I lived as if I was an Island and did not need anyone but I now see how unhealthy this thought pattern is.
And finally, I would like to live in a clean and well organized living environment. I am not an organized person by any means. It just is not how I think. But as I get older I long to come home to a nice comfortable living environment. This means I must go through all of my personal belongings and clean house. I must release the past and move forward. This is a large undertaking and will require all summer to accomplish but I long for this so I must move forward.

This week I planted my 14 different heirloom tomatoes. I have been eating Arugula, Bib salads all week from my garden. I can't wait for a summer full of fresh tomatoes, basil and Arugula salads! Fresh corn season has hit Seattle and I am really enjoying adding that to my salads as well as a ripe Avocado. I think it's almost lunch time!

No comments: