Thursday, October 27, 2011

Feeling The Balance

After rereading my last post, I realized it feels like a million years ago. I did get sick that weekend and stayed home. I took care of myself that week and now two weeks later I feel very balanced and happy.

My work has become even more intense as we slide into the busy season and yesterday I easily had the worst day I have had since I started this new job. When I was talking to my coworker today about it I said " You know, yesterday I left smiling and today I came in smiling". Which means even on my worst days, I am still happy where I am at with work. This makes me very happy and this happiness spills into all areas of my life. There is not one place in my life giving me pain right now. I know it won't be like this forever but compared to where I was just a few short years ago, where I am right now is heaven.

I have been clothes shopping lately and all I can say about my new look is "Highland Super Hero" I have a new beautiful green cape from Pendelton and some bright gold boots from Hunter and when I combine these two items... look out!

I am off to enjoy this sunny day in Seattle. One of the last sunny days we will have for a while.

No comments: