Thursday, May 29, 2014

Living As-If

My decision last week to avoid dating has caused the universe to throw situations my way.  Where were all these people a month ago?
But I am staying strong in my decision to avoid everything until Jan 2015.  My heart can’t take any more pain and I am just not in a space where I want to deal with other people’s confusion over what they want.   This is a huge step in my confidence building.  I am putting my needs first.  I need to take care of myself and not let someone get close that is not on the same page as me.


This means I am fighting the urge to communicate with my people from my past.  I am focusing on my future and what I want.  I am holding strong the notion that I will one day find that big love.  I know it’s close.   I am using this time as my yummy time before I settle down.  Instead of living in desperation I am living as-if.   I am living like these are the last 6 months of my life where I will be single.  I am making plans of all the things I want to do before I settle down.  Classes I might want to take, places I want to visit, trips I want to take.  I am preparing for my big love with excitement and love for my life as it is.   It’s a total change of mindset for me and I am enjoying it.  I realized in the last couple of days that I this was my missing piece for my life right now.

No comments: