Thursday, March 02, 2006

Life Coaches Rule

Today I met with two friends from Sweden who started talking about life coaches and how amazed they are that their friends in Sweden are starting to get life coaches.

In the last year I met my first life coaches. They are now friends and I have never been coached by them but I have to admit that I love what they do. They also have amazing energy surrounding them, I always feel like I can do anything when I am with them.

My favorite main stream life coach is Cheryl Richardson.
She has truly influenced me to not only want to change my life but to also take those action steps needed to change my life.

Also, her new book, The unmistakable touch of grace, inspired my latest candle called GRACE.
It is a wonderful candle that brings grace into your life and also helps you to be more aware of the grace that touches all of us.

No comments: