Sunday, March 05, 2006

Taking much needed time

So I must admit that these last few months of not having a job have been stressful. I never lost hope but I often wondered what was going to happen. At one point I just gave the situation to the universe and admitted that I had no idea what to do next. At the same time I started working with Elaine from Clear Reflection Coaching .

After two session I knew my energy was changing. I suddenly understood myself better and I knew more about what I wanted. In one sense I felt like I had suddenly grown up but then on the other hand I also felt like a bunch of negative energy was lifted from me and I could now be what I had always wanted to be.

Two days after my last meeting with Elaine I had a week full of job interviews, all coming in on the same week. I went from not being able to get anyone to call me back and having no leads to suddenly having everyone call me at once.
One week after I started the interview process I had accepted an offer from a place I really wanted to work.

I look back at these events and I am amazed at how the universe had lined everything up for me. While I was looking for work I made sure that I keep a clear mind and I began to mediate more. I also started working on my blocks that were holding me back. I was ready for change and I was doing my part of bring it into my life. This is why I think I was able to get a job so quickly and have it be the one I wanted. Because I was finally ready to do the dirty work in my life so the universe could provide me with love and positive changes.

I now feel more connected with spirit and my life. I feel like I am glowing with happiness and love.

I am also thinking it is time to become a vegetarian and non-sugar eater. We shall see.

No comments: