Wednesday, March 15, 2006

So far so good

Ok, the job is going well. Of course I am exhausted at night and I feel at times my head is going to explode but what else can you do for your few months on the job?

A few weeks ago I wrote about working with Elaine on a energy healing that changed my life. Well, it is still working. I was asked to be on the board of an organization that I am very interested in. It would also be a great networking experience. I am not sure if I can join, I have to see what happens with this job and my energy level but just the fact that they asked made me feel good.

As some of you know, my last few years have been very hard in terms of life and career. I just could not get anybody to respond to me. Not even temp agencies was to talk with me. This is when I started working with Elaine. She helped me to move some issues aside, to clear up my energy and to look forward. I know she did more than this but since I do not know how she does what she does, I just know it works. So all I can really say is she helped me and whatever she does it works!

I feel like Emily 2006 is turning into one of my best years ever!

It is 8:20 at night and I am sad to report that I am off to bed now.

I promise cowboy pictures and stories this weekend.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I know, I know, I know......
I am so busy with the new job and I was house sitting for Hannah this weekend.

I promise only a few more days. I will have to wrestle the new camera out of Joe's hands but I think I can do it.