Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Little side notes

Ideo has long been one of my favorite companies. This article in Business Week from a couple of years ago helped me to realize that there is such a thing as creativity in the work place, and some companies are getting paid for work that I love to do in my spare time.

I guess you could say this article changed my life.


In other news, I will be going on vacation starting tomorrow. I will be unable to update my blog since we will be in the back country of Oregon. However, I will take plenty of pictures so I can show you just how far in the middle of no where we went.

I also start my new job on Monday. I am not nervous yet. Especially since yesterday I went to buy a first day outfit and I found a Cashmere sweater and Ralph Lauren Tweed jacket that cost $50.00 all together. I have never bought a cashmere sweater for 15.00 dollars but I have to say at those prices I would wear nothing but cashmere if I could. So far all signs point to yes, this is going to be a great start to my new job.

No comments: