Friday, February 01, 2008

Food Network, Seattle Bride and Girl Power Hour

So many new things have happened in the last few weeks. It has been busy!

The filming for the food network show that had my tea lights was a huge success. I will keep everyone posted about when the show will air. This experience has also lead to my company getting a little note posted in an upcoming issue of Seattle Bride . Again, I will keep you all posted about this.

Another positive note is that I was introduced to a great group in Seattle called Girl Power Hour. This is a monthly group of women that want to bring networking and women in business to a whole new level. I am very excited to announce that some of my products will be featured at one of their upcoming events. I am also meeting with the two ladies who started this group to help them create a custom candle for their cause. The Girl Power candle. In the next few months they are highlighting Green companies and since Odessa's Herbals has worked very hard in the last year to become green, I am super excited to join this event.

My health is finally improving! It has been a long month and I am not totally healed yet. But with a cancer scare, a horrible infection and a bum knee.... It has been a long road over the last two months.

No comments: