Saturday, March 07, 2015

A Little Down Time

Today I need a little down time to recharge.  I have made no plans except to be totally open to see what happens.  So far I have gone from reading to cleaning to art to seeing the beauty in my home with my best fur friend.

This full moon in Virgo was intense in the best way.  The front half of the week was slightly miserable.  Everyone was cranky and life just felt hard.  But Thursday everything had turned around to a love filled world.   I am always amazed at the power of the moon and how sensitive we are to it.

I am feeling like I am back on track after a couple of weeks of feeling off balanced.  It feels good to be grounded again.  I am back to planning my new company.  To my self care routine.  To making art and adding joy in my life.  Ahhhh.  Feels so good to be back on the right track!  I spent this week really connecting with friends.  I needed just a week to see people and talk; to reconnect and share with them.  Just a week to let go and just let life guide me.

This week also marked a lot of healing and releasing.  It was beautiful.  For the first time in years, I have real space in my life thanks to the healing old wounds from the past.  And it all happened in a really gentle and sweet way.   I am so grateful for 2015 and my life.  

No comments: