Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cup of Tea and A Magical Island Adventure

With the new moon and eclipse happening this week, I can feel myself crossing over a threshold of sorts.  I am entering into a new phase in my life and the universe is throwing doors open for me and welcoming me to my life's purpose and path.  I feel like pinching myself everyday.

While there is a large part of me that is excited about what's happening, it's also exhausting.  I made the decision to clean my life and energy field out.  It's been clearing up quickly and lessons have been coming fast.  I am lucky in that I know what's happening so I am not fighting any of these amazing changes.   I am allowing for these big life changes to happen and I am grateful for them but geez, I could use a week at the beach to just recharge.  This has been the most exhausting work I have ever done.

On the other hand, doors are flying open and I am being invited to meet the top of the top in the industry I am about to enter.  People are entering into my life and inviting me to work with them in a way that I have never experienced.  My life is seriously on the verge of change in the best way.  My dreams are quickly becoming reality.  It almost feels like I can't dream fast enough to keep up with how much stuff is manifesting right now.

I had the best massage the other day from someone new.  She said to me early on, "You are like a seed about to burst with new life".   I can feel it.   I said, that's funny because I am about to start a small new little company.  She said "Nothing is going to be small about this company.  It's going to be way bigger and more amazing than you even realize".   I almost started crying with excitement and fear.

I am ready to walk the path that I know I should be walking.  I am ready for my dreams to become reality.  I am so ready to launch this baby into the world.

I am preparing for a magical adventure this weekend on one of our local island with a very powerful lady from the East Coast.  She has been preparing for our session all week.  I can't wait to see what kind of magic we can do together!   I have stones, candles, oils, flowers and herbs all ready to take with me.   I am ready to cross my threshold and enter into something new.  

No comments: