Thursday, March 12, 2015

Update On The Everyday Stuff

I realized this morning that I have not updated lately on my everyday life.  So today is dedicated to the normal, the everyday things that make life what it is.

My job is good.  It's exactly what I wanted.  I have a flexible schedule.  I have a better manager and I am back at a company I love.   I come into the office most days but no one is watching me and the clock.   I deliver my work on time and I am given the freedom I need to be the best employee I can be.  Pure Bliss!
And I get to work from home whenever I want.  This is so important to me and my health!

I am slightly overbooked right now in life.   I need to clear my social calendar out a bit because I am feeling the frazzled side come out.   I haven't been able to just relax and read a book lately.  I haven't been writing as much as I need.   But I am doing so much good work right now that I am not worried. And I am connecting with friends so I am not ready to give up the frazzle just yet.

One big decision I made this week is I have decided that I am going to invest in some meal prep services for during the week.  I am so busy that making dinner at night is stressing me out.  I can afford to have meals delivered and if it means that I get to spend more time relaxing and taking care of other things during the week than I am going to invest in that right now.   It feels so good to make this decision.

So next week marks my first week!  I can't wait!
One of the many perks of working in the tech field. 

No comments: