Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cutting Cords

The last few weeks while I have been getting body work and energy work done, everyone kept mentioning some sort of huge energy hook in my left shoulder.   I had no idea what it was in reference too but three different people I work with all mentioned it to me in different sessions.

Today I met with a very powerful mentor of one of my coaches and she not only noticed it but she was able to tell me exactly where this hook came from and why I had it.

WOW.
All I can say is I finally feel free.

I feel healed.
I no longer feel like I am at fault for my past pains which has been a huge block for me.

Is anyone else feeling these changing tides?  So much change happening all around.  I know some people are having a really hard time with it but I feel like all of this stuff that is happening is so cleansing and  beautiful.  But I am ready for true change.  I had given up on the need to control once I hit my Saturn retuning and these last few years have prepared me to be ready to totally cleanse my life.  So all these changes,  all this tense energy, all this pain is being put to good use.  I am going deep into it and coming out stronger.

My best advice to my loved ones around me having a hard time is to go deep and let go.  Just let go of everything.  People, relationships, work, dreams, ego, shoulds/woulds, just go deep and let the universe blow your life up.  Because you will come out new, refreshed and ready to do what you are meant to do.

It's the best thing that will ever happen to you. 




No comments: