Monday, March 23, 2015

Symbiotic

This weekend was intense and so very powerful.  I can barely speak today as I am still swirling from my time  with master mentor and coach Jen L. from the East Coast.  We had so many moments where magic showed itself.  From Owls singing to me as I built my threshold altar after Jen mentioned sometimes she could hear owls but not often, to me writing things in my journal that she said to me in the exact same way 1 hour later, to her reading me a poem that she has been obsessed with for 3 days that related to my journey.  She kept saying she could not figure out why she was so obsessed with the poem and suddenly it all made sense.   I had been sharing my magic with her before I even arrived to the Island. 
Every time we turned around there were moments that were beautiful and perfect.

She heard my big dream and knows it is going to manifest.  She can she see it as clearly as I can.  She also witnessed all my fears and we released them.

Today I am Bone Tired.  So tired I can't even talk.   I feel like I ran a marathon this weekend.  I wish I could just sit at the beach in silence and journal because I discovered so much about myself, my heart and my journey this weekend. 

The Threshold has been crossed.
I am no longer the same.
I left my old journey behind and I stand here in a new place.

I am so ready for this BIG DREAM.

No comments: