Thursday, March 05, 2015

Feeling Settled

I am feeling so good today.   I am feeling settled and free.

It's amazing what a little sunshine and calming of the mind can do.  All the discomfort from the last month is gone.  Magic is happening and I am so grateful.

I am seeing old friends and coworkers coming back into my life.  I am showering people with love and making amazing new friends that are aligned with where I am in life right now.  I want to pinch myself because I am on the right path and it feels so good.

The cherry trees are blooming in Seattle and Spring is in full swing.  Tonight is a very powerful full moon in Virgo and it's energy is kicking my tush in a good way.  I need to get focused with my feet on the group.  I have been living a little up in the air lately so I am ready to spend the weekend really getting grounded.

Getting grounded and being present.  


No comments: