Sunday, November 12, 2006

Closer to NYC

So I signed up for the NYC conference today. Next week I will buy my ticket and then next month I will be taking a vacation, seeing my family and getting to meet a new hero of mine. All in 5 days.

I am so excited!!!!!!

This morning my one of my best friends who now lives in Sweden called to tell me how much she missed our women's group from last year. We were talking about starting a new virtual women's club on line. So if anyone is interested in joining our online club, let me know.

I figured I would post theme's for the week, writing topics, and book suggestions.

I will provide more details as I get a better understanding.

Next week I am going to see Sonia Choquette speak. She has been a long standing influence over my life for the last ten years and I have never seen her speak. I am interested to see her but also a little shy about it. I know she has music preformed at her events and wants people to dance, which is fine for most people but for me, it is just not my thing. Not saying that I am out of touch with my body or soul. I just connect in a different way then she does. I will let everyone know how it goes next week.

No comments: