Monday, November 20, 2006

Vincent J. Barra

My new hero is Vincent J. Barra. He has an internet radio show on Tuesday from 4-6 pm pacific time and I never miss it.

I have to say that I am very impressed by this intuitive reader. He is very good at getting to the heart of a callers issue and helping them.

He also suggest keep a list of 100 goals that people want to create in life. I started my goals this morning. I was very surprised to realize how much my goals revolved around forgiveness of people from my past. I thought my goals would revolve around work, material possessions or traveling. But no, they were about forgiving myself, forgiving other people and realizing how successful I already am.

I look forward to listening to all of Vincents show's and to oneday meet and talk with him.

Please listen to his show and give him a call sometime. It will change your life.

No comments: