Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lesson for the Day

I read this quote this morning that has really inspired me to think differently.

"The Universe wants you to achieve all that you desire, and when you align yourself with the Laws of Success, it will do everything in its power to help you on your way--- but desperation and urgency are deal breakers. This isn't because the Universe wants to prolong your yearning. In fact, just the opposite is true: It wants you to enjoy your life and engage in a different, higher vibration now-- and stop waiting for some vague happiness to come in the distant future. The best energy happens when you let go of urgency and engage in trust, when you rid yourself of despair and choose peace in the present instead."

Oh, this quote just made me weak in the knees and almost shaky. It is true, I have been living in the past too much lately and also living in the vague future of happiness.

This was the lesson I took away from my Sonia Choquette conference yesterday. Live in the present, live in the now and be totally happy and positive about this moment.
I will admit, I had a pretty good time at the Sonia talk. I laughed, I even danced and sang. I would have like to have had more time to interact and give readings to strangers, or have had her give readings but for what she presented yesterday, I was happy.

I am busy this weekend making intentional wealth candles for my seminar in NYC and reading the book that Sonia gave me yesterday. It is raining again in the Northwest so I must stay busy inside.

No comments: