Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Theme of the week

CUT THE CORDS

This is my theme/ lesson for this week. I have some cords that are still connected to heartache and pain from years ago. I have done a lot of thinking this week and I have realized that I really need to let go of the pain, the dreams of these people coming back to me and allow the universe to bring me better energy. I still have energy in me that feels these people are the only people who will ever love me, but if this is the truth, why did they leave?

I feel like I need a healing. Maybe it has to do with the sudden death of my best friend who came into my life at the same time I was attached to this past love that I can not get over. But, for me to be myself and be whole, even the psychic side, I could not stay with this person. He would never except my psychic side.

But I know this cord is still going strong and I need this to end. I need to let him go, I need him to let me go or I need us to get back together and work through all these issues that are still out there.

Any guidance is needed because I feel like I am in a energy traffic jam.

But on the good side of things, my candles are stronger and more powerful. I am making a huge batch of intentional wealth candles this weekend. These candles are inspired by Colette Baron Reid.

No comments: