Monday, November 06, 2006

Reasons why I feel cranky

This evening I had a bit of darkness wash over me.
On the way home I was trying to figure out why I was so uncomfortable and down.

I realized that one reason is I have not set any intentions lately. I got so wrapped up in my friends death that I feel like I sort of fell off the positive wagon. I need to also some some writing in my journal and some dreaming.

So tonight I am going to set some intentions, write in my journal and figure out what candles I want to make this weekend.

I have been doing some reading and investigating on new aromatherapy mixes for my candles and I feel my energy and fire really coming back to Odessas Herbal's. I am so excited to get back into the workspace of creating intentions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.