Thursday, May 17, 2007

Change is in the air

My life is changing right now. Everything that I have come to know as my life for the last five years is now gone or going. Ok, not everything but my partner and I are ending our long term relationship.

This is a good thing in the end.
But I am not there yet. Right now I am sad, confused, heart broken, excited and feel like I am losing my best friend all in one.

I am preparing for a weekend of comfort. I am going to wear my PJ's all day, work in the garden and close down for 48 hrs. straight. I need some me time. I need time to readjust, get ready for the change, figure out what is mine and what I want to keep or get ride of. Including material, emotional and everything else under the sun.
I am also going to have a fire in the fire pit and let go and let my faith take over.

Last night I had the bed to myself for the first time in years. All my animals joined me for a very peaceful night of sleeping. I am so happy to share my life with these little ones. I know they will help me through this and be able to comfort me when I need it the most.

No comments: