Friday, May 18, 2007

New Crush

Last night my good friend Adam took me to a special screening of the new movie "Knocked Up". This movie was written and directed by Judd Apatow, who is also the co-creator of "Freaks and Geeks", my favorite TV ever.

I love the movie! I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes comedies about life, real life, the good and the bad.... And the Friends. This is what I admire about Judd. He always casts his friends and in his projects and seems like a great friend. So one of my new goals in life is to become friends with Judd. Not to be in a movie, I have no interest in that, but I would like to interview him about how he has become such an amazing friend. You can feel the energy surrounding all of his projects about what a fun friend he is.

So my new crush is Paul Rudd. He is funny, sweet and an amazing actor. I have netflixed a whole bunch of his movies this weekend for my self care weekend. It will just be me, the animals and Paul Rudd.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: