Thursday, May 24, 2007

Loss and asking for help

Wow...
What a week it has been. So many emotions, so little time.
Once thing I am excited to announce is that I have lost 5 pounds on my weight loss journey.

Another thing I am excited to announce is the 1st ever Odessa's Herbals Girls Night Out.
I will be making candles and holding a large table at the Black Bottle in Seattle the night of June 7th for any lady that wants to stop by and get some support in life. This plan was created by some friends with my planning, to help me deal with the loss of my relationship. I am so excited for this night, I am even going to make a special candle for the event!

Please email me if you would like to attend or just send some positive vibes my way.

I am also going to start working on a handbook of rituals to help heal the heart, let go of old emotions and create the life you have always wanted to live. I will provide more details when as they come.

So much is up in the air in my life yet with everyday I feel stronger. I am just letting the Universe work it's magic and focusing on the future.

No comments: