Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Intention, blogging and blue moon

I keep wanting to blog but then I get scared.
Why am I scared? Well, that is a complex question with about a thousand answers. My life is totally up in the air now and as much as I would like to be in control, I am not.

I am a roller coaster of emotion and sometimes this scares me. I know all of this change is truly for the best and I know I even had a large hand in creating this change but when faced with change, fear can get the best of us.

And some days fear has such a hold on me that I have a hard time breathing. And some days I can laugh in the face of fear and scream " You can't get me, I am ready to fight you". But then I sometimes feel like a mad woman explaining it all. How can I appear sane when my heart feels like it is pounding 100 miles per hour and I don't know what I feel half of the time?

But there is this core strong part of me deep inside that is calm, relaxed, prepared and ready to move forward. It is this part of me that is starting to take over and let all the fear and anxiety go. This strong woman is stepping forward and I know that I will be OK. I just have to trust the part of me that is quiet and still and allow it to work it's magic.

This week marks a Blue Moon. For anyone who does not know what a blue moon is, it is the 2ND full moon in one month. This day will have a lot of energy surrounding it and will be a good day for setting intentions and making a treasure map of what you want to create. I will be celebrating this full moon by creating my dream board and spending as much time as I can outside.

No comments: