Thursday, June 21, 2007

From Pain to Strength

Sometimes the universe teaches lessons in a very painful way. But once you are able to step out of the pain and see the lesson, life starts to make more sense.

My pain over the last few years has taught me so many wonderful lessons and I am finally able to understand these lessons. I can't believe the feelings of rebirth and freedom I feel now. I have such love and honor for myself. I am a survivor and this lesson makes me want to help others even more than before.

I have recently started to understand the true nature of my old relationship. This is a hard thing to admit and one thing I had been hiding for years. What I have come to realize is that I do not need to repeat this pattern nor take the blame. I am free of the situation and ready to make it to the next level of healing.

This healing will only make my candles stronger and my message more clear.

No comments: