Thursday, June 07, 2007

Stop those negative thoughts!

Last night was the first Odessa's Girls Night and it was great.
We shared, talked, ate and had nice cocktails.
It was great to be surrounding by really positive and supportive women.

I will let everyone know when the next ladies night is happening.

This week I have been spending a lot of time writing and reflecting on life. I am starting to get into the swing of things and letting go of the need to control or know the future.
One great realization I had was I was giving too much thought and energy to the ending of my relationship.

I need to instead focus on the future. Focus on what I want to create next and what this will feel like. I need to spend time finding out what makes me happy.

I am a little sad but really, I need to focus on what is positive in my life right now. I can not go down the path of self pity! I need to get back my positive energy and love for life. Every time I think about a thought that upsets me I am going to look to the root of that thought to better understand what I want in life. This way I can turn every negative or depressed thought into an action note for my future.

This will also provide a rush of positive energy throughout my body. I will no longer be connecting with the old energy but only with the new fun, sexy, happy, successful, smart and interesting person that I am. I am shedding my old skin to bring out the best of who I am. This person has been in hiding for too long!

No comments: