Wednesday, June 20, 2007

There is no cosmetic for Beauty like Happiness

If I could hug Dan Baker from Canyon Ranch I might never let go.
I just finished reading What Happy Women Know and I can say with all my soul that this book has truly changed my life and my perspective on life.

If you have a woman you love in your life, please buy her this book right now. Your life will only get better by spreading this book and it's message to all the women in the world.

Tonight I will be doing Yoga and rereading this book.

Starting this weekend I will be working on some business plans and contracts for the future. I am so grateful to have been reunited with a high school friend who is quickly becoming my business partner and biggest supporter in life. She has really given me the strength to look at my life and keep moving forward.
I also have to give a shout out to another high school friend Saskia who has been stepping into her soul's work and life purpose and is ready to learn all about how amazing it is to be a strong and beautiful woman. She started this website on Seasonal Affective Disorder after suffering for many years with the condition. This is her contribution to the the world and bringing together people who need support and can help support others.

No comments: