Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Time for a tune up

I have filled my schedule with appointments of all kinds for the next month. I am in need of a serious tune up and help.
Ok.... I will now admit it.

I have this wonderful company that helps so many other people but right now I am in need of help. I am physically and emotionally sick. This has been a truly hard month for me. I really never thought I could hurt this much but I hurt way worse then I realize. And it does not seem to stop. My tears are falling so hard and fast all the time. I feel like I am sinking.

Life changes are really hard. Especially when love is involved and commitment. 6 years of commitment where I worked so hard and did the best I could.

Six years to turn around and lost everything including our friendship. Six years to be treated in such a painful way. Six years to just be left and not thought about again.

See, I hurt. This is why I am trying to find a way out before it gets too hard.

No comments: