Monday, June 25, 2007

I am finally feeling better

I have been spending so much time in Discovery Park lately that I feel like the park is my home. Everyday I walk in the fields of grass, look at the Mountains and release all of my fears to the Universe.

This weekend I spent all day on Saturday with a very good and old friend. We talked, walked and went to a bookstore.

I am feeling much better and much more grounded. I am living totally in the present and being grateful for every moment. This is a time of healing for me. I know at the other end of this experience my heart is will be even more open and I will be closer to being totally present in my body. My spirit and soul are returning to my body and I am so grateful to be working with such amazing people to help me through this tough time.

I have also been very grateful to all the people in my life that have come out of the wood work to show love and appreciation for me. I could not have done this without the support of all of my lovely friends and associates. I truly feel loved every moment of everyday because of the kind words, actions and hugs I have received from so many. I am truly blessed with wonderful people in my life and I hope one day to provide them with the support and love they have given me.

No comments: