Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Something Big is going to Happen

What a difference a week makes.
Something big is going to happen to Odessa's Herbals and I can't wait to share the news.

I will be hard at work all summer to take the company to the next level. This is by far the most exciting thing I have ever committed too.

I will also be moving this summer to Seattle. This will be truly be a breath of fresh air that is much needed.

I have been hard at work coming up with new candles and new intentions and will be sharing these with everyone soon enough.

But until then, please just know that I am hard at work on myself and getting to the best possible place I can be. The best way for me to share my gift is too be the best person I can on the inside so that you can have the best energy from me.

Happy Sunshine Day!

No comments: