Thursday, April 20, 2006

40 hours with 10 hours to go

So, I have now hit 40 hours on my time card. Yep, it is Thursday night and I am about to go to bed. I have 10 more hours to the week and then 48 hours of free time.

It is so weird to think about my life in terms of hours. I have never been so aware of hours. I am not sure I care for hours. In fact, I kind of am ready for the flexible work plan.

But, even though right now my life is not as comfortable as I would like it, I have to admit my level of faith, my intuition and my manifesting beliefs are stronger than ever.
I can feel my new life already.

This is the first time in my life where I not only welcome change, I feel like my energy is really creating something more amazing.

I also talked with Elaine this week who confirmed everything I was feeling and thinking.

I know the direction I am going, I can feel it and I am ready.

1 comment:

Vera said...

I totally know what you mean about thinking about life in terms of hours. I have some of that going on as well, and it's definitely a sign that something is off.