Saturday, April 15, 2006

Decisions

Here is a passage I turned to this morning when I was thinking about my future.

Decisions/Higher Self

"You're faced with many choices and aren't sure what to do.... Fortunately, your higher self can help you resolve these difficult decisions, especially if you're willing to let some of the balls you juggle drop to the wayside for now. The key to making the best choices is to simply follow your heart and attend only to what you care about right now. Focus on priorities that feed your spirit, and don't become overwhelmed by the demands and expectations of others.

Ask your higher self to help you discern and trust in what requires your attention right now, and be willing to disappoint people. Your higher self assures you that what falls tot he wayside isn't important in the long run, despite the drama of the moment. The message for you is "Don't try to be all things to all people, it's a waste of time, and you'll surely fail."

This is exactly what I am feeling and needing to hear.
Sonia Choquette always has a way of doing that.

So I now ask my runners to help me leave one situation in a positive positive way, and to help me find a better place for me to be.

I also realize that this does not mean any manic quick action right now, but when the right time and moment presents itself I will be ready.

No comments: