Monday, April 24, 2006

Do what you love

That's my theme for the day.

Maybe it's because my job is not settling well, or maybe it's because the universe has other things in store for me but my attention has really been focused on the questions of what do I love to do and what am I good at?

I am good with people, I am good at being creative, I am good at reading people and situations, I have a natural interest in business and product development. And I am very interested in the proper balance of work and a life outside of work.

This is were my job and I are not seeing eye to eye. For me to be a productive employee I need to feel happy and settled with my life outside of work. That way I can come into work everyday excited, focused and energized. I now come in thinking, I just left here a little under 12 hours ago and I now have another 10 to spend here before I can go home and basically go straight to bed.

This is not healthy for me and the universe wants me to do what I love.

I will let you all know when it happens but stayed tuned. Something big is going to happen!

No comments: