Sunday, April 30, 2006

Don't give up..... Get Creative

This has been my recent lesson.

All of my worries over my job and career are silly. The truth of the matter is that I have more control over the situation than I am giving myself credit for.
I am not stuck in this position forever.

Now is the time when I should trust my instinct and get creative. I need to put my positive life first instead of falling into a life style that is very out of touch with my own. This is part of my life lesson. I need to walk my own path and stay strong in it.

So I just keep thinking... "Don't give up.... Get creative"

What a divine lesson.

I am going to send my resume out to a few select companies and I am going to start focusing the positive path that I walk. I will also open Odessa's Herbals again. I need to get back to my divine gift that I can share and help other people with.

So if you have any desire for a reading or a candle please let me know.

Contact me by my email and we will set up a time to talk.

No comments: