Monday, April 03, 2006

Some of my moving paintings.....

So a couple of years ago I started to make video art. I was given a copy of a program called ONADIME. This is a music visualization program. I started to upload my photographs and film footage to create what I call a moving painting.
I did not want to make a music video and I would get so frustrated with people because you could never get them to sit down and just watch what happens.

I know that You Tube is not the best way to watch these since they are pretty small. But if you can just listen and watch you will get some sense of the meaning.
Plus if you really want I can send you a copy of DVD.

Below is one of my favorite videos. If you go to this link you will find a couple more. I plan on posting many more over the next few weeks.
Let me know what you think.


ME ON YOU TUBE


No comments: