Friday, April 07, 2006

HOT YOGA

So this week I tried something new. I went with a dear friend to a hot yoga class.
At first I was worried because I am not known for liking heat, nor have I ever done Yoga before.

But I have to say...... I LOVE HOT YOGA.......

I felt so calm and peaceful afterwards.
Plus I felt detoxed!
The detoxed feeeling just added to wonderful feeling. I walked downtown after the class and had a tomato, basil salad and then went to bed. The whole time I just kept thinking, if I did hot yoga all the time I would only want to eat fruits and veggies because after spending 90 mins. in a really hot place you just want water and natural foods.

I think I will add to my list I made the other day:

11. Hot Yoga twice a week.
12. Start working on my heart's desire to move to Scotland.

Why Scotland?
Because this morning I saw an article about Scotland and my heart did a love flip.
I lived in Scotland a couple of years ago and I loved it. More than anything I have wanted in the last 10 years, moving to Scotland has been my number one desire.

This means, I need to start to research and talk to the people that send me "Move to Scotland" emails and make my dream a reality!!!!!

No comments: