Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The candles I have been using

As the winter turns into spring and the sun sets later everyday, I have been noticing that my intentions are manifesting all on their own. Much like the planting of seeds in the fall that turn to wonderful flowers by the summer, all of my intentions are being created without me obsessing on them. It is a very peaceful occurrence for me.

This week I have four candles burning on my counter.
1. Creative Space
2. True Love - a new candle I just created
3. Success
4. Intuition

The combination of these candles has created a very calm, success and grounded life.
Having just survived my Saturn Returning, I now feel I am on the correct path for my life. I can't believe about how confused I was only a few years ago because I now know myself so much more.

I am going to work on a candle this week to help others. I have been donating candles recently and working on list of charities that I will contribute too on a monthly basis from candles that I have sold. This simple act has been filling my heart up with love. I want to create a candle for people who love to give and the simple act of giving to others brings them energy and love.

On a side note, my well wishes go out to my friend Vincent Barra who has fallen ill this last week. You are in my thoughts and a package should soon be arriving!

No comments: