Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sometimes we all grow up


I have a new vision for my website, so look for it in the next few weeks.

The last few days have been wonderfully peaceful. I have been able to sign up for three events happening in the next two months where I can showcase my candles, which is very exciting for me. I have had the time lately to really connect with my customers and get to know them better which has lead to some new products, projects and a realization that my company truly has been created to help others.

I have also started to donate candles to some charities around Seattle. One particular charity that I will be donating some candles too is called A Common Bond. It is a non-profit that puts together gift baskets for parents who have new born babies in the ICU. I am very excited to be able to share my energy and love with such an amazing organization.

In other more personal news, one of my intentions that I have set every year for the last three years was to make more girl friends. I grew up with men so I get along with them better but I have to admit, as I get older I long for the connections to girlfriends that I see so many women share. Along with this intention I also wanted to attract really healthy relationships with women. I have attracted really amazing boyfriends, but attracting good girlfriends was a challenge. I have had more drama with friends than lovers.
But I am happy to say that I created a Friendship candle and it has worked. I have so many amazing girlfriends right now! The most interesting part is two of these friends were people I knew in High School who have come back into my life. These women make me feel strong, happy and loved just by being in my life. The feeling that good friends give you is something that can not be replaced.

Sometimes we all grow up and have the ability to step back, look at how our actions affect other people and truly understand the impact we have on others. To understand another person is the ultimate growth tool anyone can have. I have been growing up and realizing what part I play in situations but also watching the actions of others and not taking responsibility for actions that were not my doing. It feels strange but really good to be able to step far away enough from a situation to avoid any part of the drama, to come to peace with what happened and then to send that person love. But that is exactly how I have been reacting to life lately. Everyone deserves to be treated with love and kindness and this should start with me. From this point on in my life I will treat everyone I meet or already know with love and kindness. I will try to see life from their eye's but I will also know my truth and strength.

So to sum it all up. I feel happy, peaceful, fulfilled and loved. It is a great feeling and one that I hope to share with everyone I come into contact with. I live a truly amazing life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friendship candle....it sounds so damn cool. It feels nice to know that a soul is all happy and content....such as yours coz at the end of life that is what matters the most. Do drop by my blog too friend, coz am sure you would love your visit.