Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So much happening

April is already almost full of events!

I just signed on to be a vendor for the Thread show in Fremont. And I also found out I will be visiting with three of my best friends from College in April and I have the annual Rainier Club slumber party!

So there is a lot of action happening around my home lately. I am busy trying to prepare everything for next month while enjoying the wonderful sunshine and birds that have come out to play.

Everyday I feel stronger and stronger as a person.
Is strong the right word? Maybe grounded is better. All I know is that I feel at peace and really happy with where I am at in life at this exact moment.

Which brings me a new candle I am creating. It is a peace candle. It is for peace in the world but also just for peace in your life. It is the kind of candle that you buy a couple of and just burn them to enjoy the moment. There is no larger aspiration associated with it then whatever you are feeling at that moment.

I will post some pictures soon.

No comments: