Tuesday, March 20, 2007

So much energy

You know that feeling when you first realize you are in love or at least sweet on someone.
You feel like your bouncing off the walls and just full of energy. The world seems so exciting and wonderful and you realize your brain is open to new things that you never thought were possible before?

Well that is how I feel today. Except I have no new love but I feel a new love for life!

I am excited. I can hardly sit and work. I just want to shout to the world about how happy I am. I want to visit all of my friends all over the world and tell them about how amazing life and living your passion can be. I want to preach to anyone who says " I'm bored". How can you be bored in life? There is so much to do. If I could never sleep, I might!

I want to travel, to take photographs, to move around, to dye my hair ....
Basically, I want to change it up. I want to feel and be free while following my passion and using my gifts to help others.
I want to manifest. I have so much energy I need to put to use. I want to sit in a cafe in Rome and write endless pages of what kind of life I will be living. I want to spend my whole day dreaming. I want to connect with people and talk about life, love and travels. I want to read a really good book or see a great concert. I want to drink red wine and light my new candles. I want to spend the day in the Garden with the sun on my face. I want to walk my dog along the beach and watch her play in the sand. I want to visit friends who live in LA so I can see a gentle and warm side to the city. I want to run away to NY and get my new labels printed. I want to fly to Sweden and meet some new people.

So much dreaming.... So little time.

Instead, I will finish up my day of work and attend my AIGA meeting.
My vacation has been moved from Ashland to San Fransisco and that is fine with me.
Maybe now I can meet Vera!

No comments: