Monday, March 26, 2007

Excuse while I take a break

So this last weekend what did I do?
I slept.

Really, all weekend long I slept. I am not sure if I am sick or just needing to take a break for a bit. I have been going pretty much non stop for the last 6 months and I am now ready for some personal time.
So this week I am going to start going to my new gym, I am going to cancel all my plans this week that I can and I am going to just spend some time alone.

I also need to start writing in my journal more.
I thought I might start doing some writing exercises and share them with my blogger friends.

So this week's exercises:

You know that your life should be different. At some point you took a little detour to this life you are living now but you can tell your energy is working towards a better life. What is this life like? Who is in this life? What are you doing? What is your heart telling you? What do you see first thing in the morning? What happens in the evenings?

Dream big. Write down everything you can think of. Create this life. Write everyday. Keep writing this until you can really feel it. Keep writing this down until you realize that what you once thought was a dream is now slowly becoming reality because this dream is starting to manifest in your life.

I do this a couple of time a week. It has helped me get through dark times and great times. Lately I have been too busy to write and I can feel it. I need my alone writing time everyday.
So this evening I will go to work out, I will go home, light a candle and write at least 6 pages in my journal.

No comments: